Organizing Data

 I spent this week doing more data collection and trying to find all the information necessary to take the next steps with my project. I also spent a significant amount of time learning about Netlogo and Gini coefficients from modern economics. I want to spend spring break organizing my sources in a more efficient and easily accessible way, as well as further understanding the interdisciplinary techniques I will be using. 

A past archaeology professor of mine was kind enough to provide me one of her past papers on the study of emerging inequality on the island of Cyprus during the Bronze age (2400 -1700 Cal BCE). That has been really interesting and helpful in considering my own research and how I want to modify what I’m doing. I’m looking forward to taking the time to organize and work out the kinks in what I have compiled so far.

Cyprus | History, Flag, Map, & Facts | Britannica


(https://www.britannica.com/place/Cyprus)

Comments