Happy Holidays!!

 I can’t believe the semester is pretty much over already; it’s been a crazy one. Working on this project for only the last half of the semester was a challenge, and there are definitely improvements that need to be done with my paper and poster. Thankfully, I have the spring to do better and improve what I struggled with this time around. I’m looking forward to next semester when i’ll have more time and this experience to look back on. I felt really shy doing these blog posts at first, and I felt like I didn’t want to put too much of my project in it because it felt so incomplete. However, next semester I want to try and document my research a lot more and keep a better log of what I’m doing. Everyone’s positivity in the discussion posts really helped me get through a hectic end of the semester, and I can’t wait for the spring! Happy Holidays!

Comments

  1. Don't be shy, everyone is going though the same process and is here to be helpful and supportive. One of the benefits of writing about your research on the blog, even as it makes small steps, is that the posts can become part of your paper. This saves time at the end of the semester. Additionally, forcing yourself to write about the project every week gives you some motivation to keep progressing, writing, and researching throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment