Happy December

 Happy December everyone. I fell a little being this week dealing with personal issues, but I’m looking forward to reviewing the feedback on my rough draft so I can finish up my final draft for submission. I mostly have to work on my methods section; it’s a bit of a mess currently. Dr. Ortiz and Matt have been great in helping out with that particular part though, so I’m not too worried about that. Finding the time to get everything I need to done with everything going on right now is the part that has me a little nervous, but all I can do is the best that I can. I always feel a bit crazy towards the end of the semester with so much happening. Hopefully, it shouldn’t take me too long to complete my paper so I can work on the presentation and wrap up this project. 

Comments