Trying to get ahead

 This week has been filled with getting ahead on my class assignments, so I can focus on my research proposal that’s due next Friday. However, I’ve still been doing a lot of reading for my project when I’ve had the time. Dr. Ortiz recommended me a beneficial resource: the book Medicinal Plants of the Mountain West by Michael Moore. I’m really enjoying its contents, and I think it’s going to play a key part in the development of my research proposal. After considering so many topics and questions, it’s going to be a nice change of pace to focus on the specific question I’m going to ask. I’m a huge fan of planning things out and considering all the small details, so hopefully, it’s a little less stressful from this point on now that I know my destination.

I’ve also been reading that most people have their rough draft due this week, so I just wanted to say good luck to everyone! I’m rooting for you all!


Comments

  1. Edible & Medicinal Plants of West by Gregory L Tilford is a fantastic resource if you have not checked it out yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment