Stay Safe Everyone

 Hey everyone, it's been a very very long week. It started off very productive and positive with me putting together my rough draft and submitting my ASU application, but then I got some scary news the other day. Someone in my partner's family, who works in health care, may have covid. Since then, it's been a rush to make sure everyone in her family gets tested, and me doing what I can to be supportive and helpful while not being able to go to them physically. We've all been anxiously waiting for the test results, and it's hard not to be there to comfort everyone. So I just really just wanted to come on here and say that I hope you guys are safe over this break and you're able to have a restful and peaceful time, despite everything going on. I'm sending my good wishes to you all.


Comments

Post a Comment